March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path. (Kahlil Gibran)
Friday, March 26, 2004
I am putting a lot of committments, large and small, on hiatus right now because I have only about a month left before graduation and right now, I feel no real joy over that. I only feel immediate pressure to get everything done that have to. I have never, ever been one to put work first. But I have to right now if only to actually get to it all, so for next couple weeks, I will only be hanging out on the weekends other than small group. This is a strange resolution for me, and I would be surprised if I kept it. I also think I will stay away from my blog for that time. Not only do I want to really be able to be responsible about my work, but I also feel that a major priority right now that I have not really been attending to is time to myself; quality time wherein I am able to be silent and pray and be really connected with God the way I need to be when it comes time to decide about next year. Hope you understand, loved ones. I'm sure we'll talk and I hope all is well with you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment