1. Close 4 years of college memories: Check.
Wow. It is over. That was it. I graduated this morning and it was a joyful day. Only now is it hitting me. I feel so lame because I know the thing to do after you graduate is celebrate (or panic). I have done both building up to today's ceremony and I know I will do more in coming weeks. But graduation and the reality of a new stage of my life HAS hit me like a ton of bricks. And instead of crying or partying or something, I am just dead tired. I will sleep so well tonight.
Thank you friends and family for your love and support, not just this weekend, but during my college phase. And I want you all with me in the next part of my life, whatever that may be. lovelovelove and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment