March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path. (Kahlil Gibran)
Thursday, November 04, 2004
Hey Mom and non-blog users. You can comment now. I think I fixed it. Reactions? encouragement? violent responses? This is (in theory) a democracy. So I want to hear from you.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
From Mom: Oh, woe are we for the next four years! But thanks to wonderful, wonderful people like my daughter, there is hope for the future. Compromise, consensus, unity, brotherhood, sharing -- let's pick one and just do it!
2 comments:
From Mom: Oh, woe are we for the next four years! But thanks to wonderful, wonderful people like my daughter, there is hope for the future. Compromise, consensus, unity, brotherhood, sharing -- let's pick one and just do it!
From Sary: Hey peach. My reply: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :)
Post a Comment