I like this idea because I LOVE lists: These are first gut responses so you can see what a lame girl I really am :)
What Song...
1) Makes you want to dance: Thriller by Michael Jackson
2) Makes you happy: Under Pressure by Freddie Mercury/David Bowie
3) Reminds you of an ex-boyfriend/ girlfriend: Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden
4) Reminds you of an ex-friend: Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate
5) Describes your relationship with your parents: Wild World by Cat Stevens
6) Makes you cry: Rain by Patty Griffin
7) Makes you laugh: Girls by Beastie Boys
8) Makes you ponder life: Dare You to Move by Switchfoot
9) Says a lot about you: this is hard.....a song called Cloud of Witnesses written by my friend. but it says a lot about me for weird reasons
10) Reminds you of the one you want: My Way by Frank Sinatra
11) You wish you wrote: District Sleeps Alone Tonight by Postal Service
12) You never want to hear again: that Barbie Girl song
13) You want played at your funeral: It is Well With My Soul
14) You want to get married to: The girly girl part of me has actually thought about this and I'm far too embarrassed to share my ideas with you. But it has to be something with acoustic guitar.
15) Makes friends think of you: classic rock or hippie music I guess
16) You once loved but got sick of: MxPx
17) You love by a band/artist you hate: Champagne Supernova by Oasis
18) You sheepishly admit to liking: Avril Lavigne and that graduation song by Green Day
19) Makes you want to mosh: I don't really mosh anymore. If I did, I don't think I'd be too picky. :)
20) You'd do anything to see played live: I Will Follow by U2
21) Reminds you of your childhood: anything by Peter Gabriel
22) Sums up your teenage years: Probably something ska or punk because thats what I liked back then
23) People like but you hate: Beatles. well, hate is a strong word. I could get crucified for saying I hate the Beatles.
24) You love the lyrics of: Anna Begins by Counting Crows
25) You used to hate but now love: really soft indie rock
26) Is best played in the car: Bombs Over Baghad by Outkast
27) You like to fall asleep to: a fan blowing
28) You like to wake up to: my cheerful mom and a cup of coffee. I'm not really music ready at first
29) You like out of your parents record collection: Genesis (don't deny it, they're so good), CSNY, Travis, Collective Soul
30) You love that you wouldn't know about if it wasn't for a friend: oh GOSH so many things. I date the king of obscure music and have a bunch of hip friends
31) Makes you think of someone who died: I don't know hardly anyone who has died.
32) You love the video more than the tune: Sabotage by Beastie Boys
33) Reminds you of your first crush: what was popular in 3rd grade?
34) Is good to listen to while holding hands: Nick Drake
35) You love which is from your favorite movie: Pressure Drop by Specials is from a movie I really like--Grosse Pointe Blanke--but not my favorite
36) Makes you think of the moon: Dancing in the Dark by Bruce
37) Makes you think of stars: Once in a Blue Moon by Unwed Sailor
38) Makes you think of the sun: Pinch Me by Barenaked Ladies (O Canadian music)
39) Makes you think of the night: Sleep by Blackalicious
40) Makes you think of sex: "Sexual Healing" Ben Harper's version--too obvious?
41) Makes you think of being alone: Valley Song by Jars of Clay
42) Makes you smile: 99 Red Balloons by Nena
43) You love to hear at clubs: Eminem. Ain't gonna lie.
44) Is not your "typical type" of style but you love anyway: I actually really liked Last Serenade by Killswitch Engage but its funny because when my friends play it they always apologize and turn it down.
45) Reminds you of a friend: Like I Love You by Justin Timberlake
46) Reminds you of your siblings: Feliz Navidad
47) Reminds you of the one you want but can't have: whatever is on the soundtrack for Amores Perros/Motorcycle Diaries ;-) no jk. I really like liam.
48) You can sing very well: C'mon Eileen, Save Ferris version
49) You love right now: this weird electronic-pop band called Aqueduct
wow that didnt take as long as I expected. funfunfun
No comments:
Post a Comment