I have decided to finally write a decently sappy post about Liam. Just because I want to. I don't update much and when I do, I don't think I adequately express how important he is to me or how special I think he is as a person. So here goes:
The main thing I want to say about Li is that I think most guys his age, especially Christian guys, know how to do the boyfriend thing. They know that attention and support and sweet words are important. So those are not the qualities that stand out to me about him. The reasons I like dating Liam are as follows:
1. He is not supportive to a fault. He seems to know when to jump in and challenge me in areas where I need accountability more than hand-holding.
2. He understands what it is like to get over-emotional and freaked out. I like that because I always have trouble with men acting like stereotypical men and shutting down if their girlfriend feels something deeply. I mean, he still IS a guy sometimes so he isn't immune to being backed into a corner by my hard moments, but overall his four years of experience 'handling' me are serving him well now that he has to do it all the time.
3. I like him around other people. I like that he knows when to be respectful and when to be goofy and how to ask good get-to-know you questions to make people more comfortable. That is important to me, an extrovert, with a large family and friends who want approval privleges of men in my life. I am confident everyone will approve of him. I still LOVE that my mom's first time seeing us together she just said 'He seems like someone you would actually pick to date'
4. He has big dreams for himself and for the church and he has chosen to overcome his fears and pursue them. Admirable and convicting to me and my big dreams.
5. He really likes me and I trust that He likes me because he has chosen to give me his time and affection and prayers for years now.
Anyway that's enough for now. This was mainly for his benefit/blushing/flattery anyway. Love to ALL of you.
If you ever feel inadequately loved and praised in the internet world, let me know and maybe I can make a list of why I love you too ;-) :)
(I am going to California tomorrow to see Ronna for almost a week and I am so excited. West side here I come! I'm bringing flip flops and a skirt and prayers for sightings of a B-list movie star!!)
2 comments:
love you mucho
HiFriends!
Impressive webpage! I like it a lot! I'm looking forward to the next update
[url=http://pornus.hearsef.info/adrianne-curry-nude-free.html]adrianne curry nude free[/url]
[url=http://pornus.hearsef.info/all-time-sex-comics.html]all time sex comics[/url]
[url=http://pornus.hearsef.info/amanda-peet-nude-scenes.html]amanda peet nude scenes[/url]
[url=http://pornus.hearsef.info/appaloosa-nude-lap-dance.html]appaloosa nude lap dance[/url]
[url=http://pornus.hearsef.info/asian-gay-teen-sex.html]asian gay teen sex[/url]
very thanks
Uwe
Post a Comment