I am reading Wicked right now and it is really very well done. I am also using my little breaks at work to download new music which makes me happy. Small pleasures.
OH and I have a place to live at Princeton. I will be in Alexander Hall Room 205A, with a space all to myself. I am pumped. I am ready for a change to a place I can count on for three whole years. But I do love my housemates. I think I will write them a little more of a tribute on this blog when our parting time gets closer. Liam is coming this weekend, which makes me happy. He is so patient with me lately. I think I need some part of my life to be reliable and practically perfect at all times for when the others are not. And I have been putting that pressure on him without realizing it. But he is amazing and interesting and he makes me laugh even when I end a sweaty, crowded, dirty, sleepy day. :)
This weekend i went to go and see Ronna/Michelle's new apartment in Baltimore. It is gorgeous. A floor to ceiling arch window and it is skinny, lofted up 3 floors. I was a tiny bit nervous going to visit them because I hadn't seen either of them in a while and this has been a challenging year for me and Michelle's friendship but MAN I surprised myself by how excited I was to drive 40 minutes and just see them. And they will be there a long time halfway between my old home and my new one up north. We laughed so much and it was like somehow something in our interactions remained the same. I need something about my relationships to last and sustain itself throughout all the life changes. And that seems to have happened. So I am thankful.
1 comment:
hey! i miss you! i hope you can come see Godspell this weekend
<3 laura
Post a Comment