Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hey ready for a real post?

Why before 8 am you might ask...and if so you know me all too well. Normally I am never ever coherent at this hour. I certainly don't want to talk, even via the internet. But the boy that I love inspired me to start a discipline for Lent (better late than never) of committing to eight hours of sleep a night no matter what. I may have to stop work early, turn down a late movie, not hang out till all hours, and even go to bed before 11 at times, which is unheard of for me since the days of elementary school.

But last night was my third night doing it. I went to bed at 11:15 and got up at 7:30 and I feel like a million bucks. This is so great for me because one of my biggest frustrations here has been constant fatigue. I hate being in this great spot in my life yet too worn out to really enjoy it. So that was just such a good idea.

I just finished my midterms. It was really bad, I'll admit. I mean I guess I did alright. But mainly it was just so...gogogogogogogogo. And now I get to sort of stop. By sort of, I mean I still have reading but I am taking it slow for a couple days to regroup after goinggoinggoinggoinggoing.

Other important news is that I know what I am doing this Summer and next year!

This Summer I am going to be doing CPE at http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/pastoral/cpe/progoverview.html

and probably also working at job that pays me something like http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com

and then next year I got a gig with two of the coolest pastors I have ever met. They are constantly doing something new in their church and yet have one of the most involved and diverse church communities I have ever been a part of: http://www.woodlandpres.com

So thats fun to have in mind and plan around. I have to run out to a couple doctors appointments scheduled on my free morning of the week so thats all for now, but I thought you might like to hear from me rather than pictures or links.

Love to you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessie Lee! Your summer and fall plans sound so perfect for you, and thanks for the links! Inquiring Moms want to know... Thank goodness your gogogogogo week is over (a huge accomplishment, for sure!). Rest up, if only briefly. Tell Liam he's endearing himself to me even more by giving you that great idea about getting a decent night's sleep. He's a keeper... I love you, Mith Jethie! Your Mom