March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path. (Kahlil Gibran)
Friday, September 15, 2006
Where everyone knows your name...
Tonight I went to a diner that I frequent down Route 1 in Princeton with Liam and Mike Cav, and this waitress made my day. First off her name is "Goldie". That alone is priceless. She is young and cute with a high-pitched, incredibly kind voice. But what she did that made me decide to tip her like crazy was that when I started saying to myself "maybe I'll get what I always get here", she said "oh, you mean French Onion soup and cinnamon bread?". She knew my usual! I have a usual! That means I am officially IN this place and that feels very homey and nice to me. And since Goldie made me feel that way, she is the one who made my day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
EVERYBODY loves my Jessie! :)
Post a Comment