March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path. (Kahlil Gibran)
Thursday, September 06, 2007
without a doubt
two things I have learned this summer....
1. I am definitely going to be a minister and maybe even a pastor. I can and will.
2. I can roll with the punches and can handle almost anything that comes my way.
AMEN!! Jess, I am so very proud of you for how you handled a really difficult time in your life. In one short summer, you've grown by leaps and bounds AND you've managed to keep your sense of humor, your sweetness, and your faith in people (if not men - ha!). You are one of the few heroes in my life. Really!
Amen for the third time! You should be so proud of all the grace you brought into your handling of this summer and how much good you squeezed out of it. Can't wait to see you more often again! :) Love, Sary
3 comments:
AMEN!!!! I don't think you know how much I can relate to this. (sigh)
AMEN!! Jess, I am so very proud of you for how you handled a really difficult time in your life. In one short summer, you've grown by leaps and bounds AND you've managed to keep your sense of humor, your sweetness, and your faith in people (if not men - ha!). You are one of the few heroes in my life. Really!
Amen for the third time! You should be so proud of all the grace you brought into your handling of this summer and how much good you squeezed out of it. Can't wait to see you more often again! :)
Love, Sary
Post a Comment