So looking back at a few recent posts, I realized I lost a lot of that good reasoning about dating when I came upon someone with whom I had great chemistry. And proceeded to become "that girl".
You know....
that girl who calls twice as many times as she gets called back
that girl who defends the guy to her well-meaning (and ultimately correctly skeptical) friends
that girl who thinks hooking up will make a guy realize how amazing she is
that girl who deletes men out of her phone and then enters them back in, both with the decisiveness of someone who thinks they know what they are doing
that girl who ends up just being hurt and mad....with very little to show for it
Writing these out actually make me laugh and make me realize how ridiculous I was being.
Silly Jessie...soap operas/reality shows are for MTV2.
No comments:
Post a Comment