Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MIA with a good excuse

a wonderful new surprise has come into my life. In the form of a new boyfriend. I don't want to reflect on this too much too soon via internet, but those who know me have been hearing about this development. You wanna know? Call me and I will dish.

This semester is not the most thrilling one academically. And that is cool with me because everything else feels 100 times more compelling. Time with friends....looking forward to their milestones of brand new jobs, weddings, new places....just enjoying them is awesome.

But I have been MIA. Can that be avoided? Who among you readers can resist giving into the wonderful rush that is new love in your lives? Anyway, I feel extra aware of everything great in my life right now, but also extra easygoing that all of it....ALL of it is going to be just fine. I walk around letting the cold Jersey weather drop its worst on my head and just smile to myself.

No comments: