Wednesday, November 05, 2003

last night the editor from the Waltonian called and I was nervous that she was going to say the pictures I had taken that day were awful and didnt turn out because the battery has been being finicky with me. But instead she had called just to say she like them so much she was putting them all on the front page! Yay. I must confess I never really read the Waltonian. Local Eastern news about potholes on the soccer field and a day spa run out of a dorm room dont interest me too much, but I am thankful to be getting the experience.

also thankful to have sat down last night for a solid hour or so just talking and laughing with my roommates. Not so much Sex and the City. Sexless in the Suburbs we call ourselves. HA and that is okay.

No comments: