Thursday, January 29, 2004

I went to my first small group with jen, jonelle, kelly, shannon and rhea tonight (although rhe was sick) and it was lovely. It filled my heart with optimism for what is ahead and the beauty of sharing myself with women. WOMEN, people! Men are kind of off-putting to me right now only because they as beings separate from me are not complicated. In fact they are heartbreakingly simple creatures. :) But when they get close to women, things always seem to require a little more consideration. More strings attached, argue me all you like. But you know what I'm saying.

anyway, I watched the preview for The Passion of Christ for like the 5th time today, and again I felt really really moved at the possibility of seeing Jesus in his most vulnerable moments portrayed (hopefully) well before my eyes.

Right now, all I feel like doing is curling up under my covers, reading many pages of my novel (Jonathan Franzen: The Corrections--so well written) and move drowsily closer.....and closer.....to....sleep. :) night friends

No comments: