Thursday, September 02, 2004

Things I love about late Summer:

1. Riding my bike in the much cooler weather
2. Being able to wear cute jackets. Not coast. Jackets. Clearly the preferable cool weather option.
3. Turning off the air conditioning.
4. My birthday being less than a month away (although I actually already got my big present---a HOT Nikon Coolpix Digital camera which is much nicer than my other one which I will sell immediately. Any takers? )
5. No more hazy summer skies.
6. No more vacationers traffic.
7. Less and less short short plated skirts riding up the butts of girls way to young to wear them.

Things I Don't Like so much about Summer ending:

1. Back to wearing shoes. Call me filthy hippie if you will, but it feels nice to have air on your skina little bit and to just kick your shoes off whenever you please.
2. Waking up cold, making it that much harder for me, a non-morning person to get out of bed.
3. Sooner sunsets.
4. People keep to themselves a little more th colder it gets, don't you think?

more lists later. time to go. shoot time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ##NAME##. How's it going over there? Neat stuff in your blog, and looks good. Hope it's going well for you. Regards, Rex, ##LINK##