Sweating isn't just for after work anymore!
I know what you're thinking: But Jessie, I thought you were freezing to death at work because the heat was broken!
Well, now the heat is not only working but today the thermostat was stuck on 89 degrees and we couldnt move it! We were all in tank tops and bare feet today.
Just thought I'd share that with you.
But I am not upset about this. No way. Because I got taken to lunch twice in three work days. Once by Karen, our managing editor who thinks interns are the most interesting people in the world. She fed me quesadillas, my favorite.
And then today by my mentor, Zab. She took me, by request, to Whole Foods' salad bar. I have missed that. I must have eaten lunch there 4 times a week junior year when I was a cashier. Sooooo good.
Gotta go. Crazy week with lots of goodies. More later
1 comment:
you are the best and you make me very very happy. God is working in and through you. My heart is praying for you often.
Post a Comment