Monday, February 28, 2005

Have you ever noticed that when you are sitting around a table with a bunch of Christians sharing a treat that no one ever eats the last piece? It is always left sitting there while people eyeball each other, deciding if it would be too selfish or impolite to take the last little morsel. So funny.

Anyway, I had a GREAT weekend. I got up really early on Friday morning for breakfast with my prayer partner in this class I am taking and we discussed renunciation over tea and waffles at this coffeehouse that is normally packed to capacity. But in the morning it was quiet and peaceful. And then on a whim I decided to go see Li and I am so glad I did. This long distance business is finally getting to me and if I'm gonna date someone (especially someone I'm used to having in the same city like Li), I need to know I am going to see them in person more than once a month. Quality time is my love language people. Actually I don't even know if that's true. My sister checked out that book and said that is her love language and her boyfriends is moral support. Interesting to consider. That we might need to be loved in a totally different way than someone else does.

Speaking of love, Josh Gill you are getting married. I would say I can't believe it but I can. This is so right and I can feel God's blessing on it. I am excited to be there this weekend with you and your loved ones and your brother with the hip hair and tight suit pants. :):)

Heading off for now. How can another topic compete with a friend's marriage? That's right. It just can't.

1 comment:

master of pain said...

I updated dorkus maximus