Friday, May 06, 2005

Hey friends.

Well today has been wonderful. Breakfast at Tryst out to celebrate a volunteer around the office who is leaving us to go home and graduate in Michigan (with Bush as her commencement speaker--yikes). I ordered blueberry waffles with nutella on the side. Then intern led chapel which was very moving. Then lunch out with Diane, my supervisor and Ryan the web editor for winning this ad contest that we did here in the office. Now I am going to a meeting on Capitol Hill with two staffers to talk about religion/politics and all that stuff. You know. Then Noeleen and I drive to Philly area for our second weekend of Doign Our Own Work Anti-Racism seminars.

I feel really good. Like a lot of my hard bad feelings are flowing away from me again. It doesn't hurt either that Li decided to take me seriously and make a whole lovey post about me (www.liamrocks.blogspot.com). I ain't gonna lie. I love attention and I love love so check it out if you wish. He asked for retaliation on that and I will do that. I promise. You can all expect to gag from my sweetness very soon. I know you can't wait.

Anyway gotta run. Bye loves!

No comments: