Saturday, January 07, 2006

I bruise easily.
Liam gave me a love bite on my cheek.
And now....

I HAVE A FACE HICKEY!
What?
Too much information?
Well I can't hide it from anyone around here so why should I hide this funny fact from the rest of my friends via internet?

love to you (that won't leave a mark) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We demand a photo. On the blog.

Jessie said...

hahahahaha i love you all sometime. is emily THERE?

I need to call her asap. :)

anyway the bruise has faded at this point but I know Liam will happily consent to doing it again should the demand be great. :)

master of pain said...

I love you soooo much :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay! I keep checking your blog, Jess, and all I see is this same ol' post about the FACE HICKEY! TMI for the ol' parental unit. Liam, beware the wrath of the forgiving but fiercely protective mother lion... Jess, give me something else to read! :) Love you... Mom