Friday, July 21, 2006

I feel whiny and tired and achy and irritable and mostly....hormonal. Little things annoy me this week. Like the three year old I live with crying when he sees me walk into the kitchen to grab breakfast at 7:30 because I am not his mommy. What a way to start the day. Maybe I should be more understanding. But that three year old and his mommy ate all my blueberries and nectarines and like I said, I am hormonal. Eh, that's no excuse though. When I come to the hospital, I usually gain a better perspective regarding how good my life is, in general and even on a day to day basis. But this week, it isn't really working. And I am working here all night Saturday. yuck. I need coffee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coffee is good for the soul! So is hiding your blueberries waaaaaay back in the refrigerator so no one can find them. Hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to see you next weekend!