Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I am at work again. This time for the last time...for a while at least. Although I may have to start coming back because my internship at Woodland Presbyterian is all of a sudden up in the air for various reasons. I really really want to work there and serve in that setting. I feel pretty set on it and can't help but think I'd be settling for anything else.

Tonight I feel as though I am floating. Not in that "I just kissed a dreamy boy" sort of way, but in that lost sort of way. Here I am at HUP. And it is the slowest night I have ever had. Not that I mind. I AM waiting for the family of the only trauma of the evening (a GSW, dammit) to come. SO it's not all internet surfing and book reading around here. But I feel sort of like why I am here....

oh right. just got beeped. to be continued.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jessie Lee! What happened at Woodland?? Let me know. Hope the rest of your night in trauma went okay. I love you so!