Thursday, September 07, 2006

Disappointment

Well it is official. I cannot intern at my established site of Woodland Presbyterian. This may sound like a minor (albeit hectic) setback, but I am so very disappointed. I just will have to rearrange all my expectations because for almost a full year now I have been investing in this place and these people. And now just like every other wonderful stage I have to let go and RE-invest in something else. I just feel so tired of that. I feel hopeful about what possibilities have been given to be as alternatives but it won't be the same because it feels like I am just right back in randomness. I could have seen myself being a long-time member at that church and now I may not even get to attend except sporadically much less work there.

Anyway so yeah...I am disapointed. But there's lots to think about now in the next couple weeks. Pretty tight time period for discernment. So I'm gonna need your prayers and love.

In the meantime I am hanging out in Bowie enjoying glorious laziness with my love. So it's definitely not that bad. :)

No comments: