Friday, March 16, 2007

global warming, el nino, something is f-ed

So on Monday I literally got a tan on my face from sitting outside on my porch for fifteen minutes because it was 80 degrees here
THEN
today it has been pouring and pouring nonstop until the sun went down and it turned into hail.
What the heck is this?

Now I love being relaxed and lazy when I come home, but I think I have hit my limit and that says something. I have only left this house for a couple hours today to go out to lunch with my mom down the street. I am going stir-crazy!!! I need to move. I wish my sister and I could even go for a night walk, but it's too slippery. I had plans to go into DC, but my mom pretty much insisted that we shouldn't drive in this freakish weather. Good thing I will be going to an all day wedding tomorrow. I need to dance and talk and hang out.

Oh, and I miss Liam alot.

No comments: