Things I want to be thinking and praying about:
A gunman at VA Tech killed 21 people, the largest school shooting in history
Shane Claiborne came to speak today at school and my heart was just yanked back into a lot of old callings and questions about why I am here and what I am doing for the kingdom of God that I say I believe so deeply in.
But
we all know at this point what I can never stop thinking about and it makes me really angry. Crap Crap Crap. The world is chock full of signficance and other people's pain, and I feel locked in my own and feel like God must really despise me for that. But still, I really have to believe that God cares about my story right now, right where I'm at, enough to bring me through to caring more about other people again and having that come naturally. Create in me a clean heart. And don't let the one I've got harden completely.
No comments:
Post a Comment