March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path. (Kahlil Gibran)
Friday, May 18, 2007
also....
I miss my friend erin. :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Jessie, I know this is kind of weird but I wanted to thank you for always writing what you feel and putting your whole self out there. I read your blog partly because you were in Erin's & I just clicked on the link. It almost made me cry to read some parts because we are in SUCH a similar place right now with the whole break up thing. I feel all the same feelings and think all the same things only I'm just not brave enough to have a blog & write all of it down! But somehow reading everything you've written reminds me of a lot of things about my own break up & also encourages me to move on the same way you are even though it is so hard. I just wanted to thank you for all your strength & courage.
hey Jessie- we made it to NJ and very quickly much to our enjoyment. It was a good drive and we had a good time and now, as I told you on the phone, we have some time to relax since I'm now not starting CPE for two weeks. nice to see my sister's words to you--yay for twin connections: much love. hey, I miss you too!
2 comments:
Hey Jessie,
I know this is kind of weird but I wanted to thank you for always writing what you feel and putting your whole self out there. I read your blog partly because you were in Erin's & I just clicked on the link. It almost made me cry to read some parts because we are in SUCH a similar place right now with the whole break up thing. I feel all the same feelings and think all the same things only I'm just not brave enough to have a blog & write all of it down! But somehow reading everything you've written reminds me of a lot of things about my own break up & also encourages me to move on the same way you are even though it is so hard. I just wanted to thank you for all your strength & courage.
julie (erin's twin)
hey Jessie- we made it to NJ and very quickly much to our enjoyment. It was a good drive and we had a good time and now, as I told you on the phone, we have some time to relax since I'm now not starting CPE for two weeks. nice to see my sister's words to you--yay for twin connections: much love. hey, I miss you too!
Post a Comment