Sunday, May 27, 2007

summer storms

After my first week of work I get a three day weekend. Not bad at all. This job so far is something which I genuinely look forward to going to each day. I like not knowing what to expect. And I like the feeling of strangers learning my name. And now I am relaxing with intermittent naps and reading and movies on a hazy rainy summer afternoon. Lovely.

I have also been hanging out with some friends I have not seen in a long while and it has been really great. Noeleen still gets me just as much as she ever did. Ryan is still as shy and cute as he ever was. Derek is making a life for himself that is full of love and promise. It feels good to broaden my connections with people, and the broader I go the more I realize who I have genuine depth with.

No comments: