even though i have gone on dates with like 6 different guys this summer, I just know the whole casual dating scene is not really my thing. Sooner rather than later I want to feel like someone's special someone again.
I don't know whether that is embarrassing or just human.
2 comments:
Just human, I think! And your pride, well, we all have that to deal with, don't we? Having your pride hurt is a particularly human thing ... It's universal among every race, creed, and age group. It really hurts, but it provides the most exceptional growth and clarity. I personally hate it when it happens (and it happens alot in my life!), but without it, I wouldn't be me. Use it, Jess, to know better what is realistic rather than idealistic. A hard lesson, but oh so true... I love you so!
I concur! :) Mom is chock full of wisdom.
--Sary
Post a Comment