March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path. (Kahlil Gibran)
Thursday, August 30, 2007
a couple tidbits....on girl stuff
This movie makes me wish I had played sports. It makes me wanna run around and knock some people down. hehe
Also...this was funny. After I went to the gym today, I went grocery shopping and as I was putting my stuff on the cashier belt, this guy behind me says with a wry smile
"You know from the back you look just like Britney Spears".
WHAT???
From his smile I could tell he thought he just laid a compliment on me. But in my head I thought.....that is a sore insult. Britney maybe five years ago....I hope. I laughed to myself about that one for a while after. Nice try, stupid boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment