March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path. (Kahlil Gibran)
Sunday, August 26, 2007
how cute are they??
So....two of my fave PTS people are officially engaged! YAY YAY and YAY!
Whenever such significant things happen to the people I care about, it gets me thinking. So I am thoughtful....
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
If I didn't love you so much, I might have you killed for posting this inappropriate photo on your blog...hehe, jk- your twin sent me an ecard so that's how I ended up seeing it. Really, how cute are we?! love you- I need to see you soon!
1 comment:
If I didn't love you so much, I might have you killed for posting this inappropriate photo on your blog...hehe, jk- your twin sent me an ecard so that's how I ended up seeing it. Really, how cute are we?! love you- I need to see you soon!
Post a Comment