....and tonight I don't feel good at all. I can't stop thinking. And I don't know if I have much deep or meaningful to say about it. I feel unsure of myself. I feel unsure of what I have in my life. I feel like I am playing on the edge of something and about ready to fall off. And I don't know if I can trust how not good I feel right now because it is 3 am and I have been tossing and turning.
I am tired of being angst-y. I am tired of fading slowly when I feel like I used to shine.
And then I think to myself....get over yourself. None of this makes it any better. What makes it better is doing the best you can. And getting adequate rest :) And casting yourself on grace for the rest of it.
2 comments:
Call me today, Jess. You sound very down... I love you so!
I like to think I know how you feel. This year I've felt like a fading star, as well.
Post a Comment