Seriously, I would have been okay without this grief.
This unnecessary sadness.
Was it only a matter of time?
I didn't realize that it would come back to me in this way.
It feels a little weary, with a certain emptiness.
All from this void, this formerly filled place.
I miss the excitement that I had.
The comfort is long gone.
Unfortunately, so is the novelty of release.
Right or wrong, I won't let myself consider.
This is the time when I internally acknowledge and pay respects what was had.
Now is the sadness.
I miss you/him.
1 comment:
hi. My name is Jessie as well. I came across your blog because I had sent out an e-mail telling some friends about my blog, jessielee317 and I forgot to include the 317 on the link, and my Aunt pointed out that your blog popped up. Anyway, thanks for your posts. I'm in seminary at Liberty University down in Virginia, and I hope that you are able to achieve everything you want in life. So, if u got a few weird comments from people u don't know, I'm sorry for the mix-up.
Post a Comment