I am so close to having a job for next year, I can taste it. That is the good news.
However, that relationship was the shortest one I ever had. But that's not hard. Every other one was at least a year. Am I taking steps backward here? The way this one ended was disappointing and even a little humiliating. The guy that I fell hard and fast for ended up being like a mirage. In the end, I did not know what was real anymore.
This was the first time I have ended up calling something off. Unfortunately I have always been the one to get dumped. But this time it got to the point where I had to know when to say when. That part felt great.
The rest feels pretty awful.
And the other part that felt great was knowing that I was myself in this relationship for better or worse. I have grown more than I realized since Liam, and I am ready for something real. The problem is that I guess this just wasn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment