Saturday, April 12, 2008

while watching a disturbing movie, I did this....

Random
Do you have any pets?nope but I want a big dog. my dream is a Bermese Mountain dog
What color shirt are you wearing?maroon
Name three things that are physically close to you:right now...my mom, my dad, a glass of wine
What is the last book you read?I am reading a bunch of different things at once for school. hard to keep track
Are you or were you a good student?I am when I want to be but I have senioritus bad.
What's your favorite sport?i guess the one i like watching most would be basketball.
Do you enjoy sleeping late?absolutely
What's the weather like right now?its night....and raining on and off
Who tells the best jokes?I can't pick just one but I love watching stand-up.
What was the last thing you dreamed about?i never remember my dreams. I need to start writing them down
Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?yes i do and no i haven't
Do you believe in karma?i believe we should put out there what we hope to get back.
Do you believe in luck?sometimes
Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?scrambled with cheese please
Do you collect anything? If so, what?not really....i have a huge pile of old journals if that counts
Are you proud of yourself?yes i am
Are you reliable?for people I have made any committment to
Have you ever given money to a bum?i dont really like calling them 'bums' but yeah.
What's your favorite food?French Onion soup, shrimp, scallops, any kind of cobbler
Have you ever had a secret admirer?not that I can recall...but maybe I wouldn't know if they kept a good secret
Do you like the smell of gasoline?actually yes
Do like to draw?I used to draw for hours when I was little
What's your favorite invention?if I'm gonna be honest....the vibrator
Is your room messy?nope
What do you like better: oranges or apples?oranges without seeds
Do you give in easily?I am opinionated but easily persuaded by other opinionated people.
Are you a good guesser?terrible
Can you read other people's expressions?i think i read other people pretty well when I try
Are you a bully?not at all
Do you have a job?its always changing because I am a student, but that will soon change
What time did you wake up this morning?7:15
What did you eat for breakfast this morning?a leftover piece of fresh raspberry pie and coffee
When was the last time you showered?last night
What do you plan on doing tomorrow?going to my church, hanging out with the parents, driving back to school and then I don't know
What's your favorite day of the week and why?right now....Thursday. Thursday is the new Friday :)
Do you have any nicknames?peach, rere, je-ie
Have you ever been scuba diving?no
What's your least favorite color?anything pastel
Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?yes there is and he probably knows it
Would you ever go skydiving?I HAVE gone. amazing. would go again in a heartbeat.
What toothpaste do you use?doesn't matter. just needs to fight cavities and maybe whiten
Do you enjoy challenges?yeah sure
What's the worst injury you have had?I had a subdoral hematoma from a snowboarding accident ten years ago
What's the last movie you saw?I am watching No Country For Old Men right now. Watched Belly last night at a friends recommendation
What do you want to know about the future?I am tempted to say I wanna know it all, but I'd rather live it as it comes.
What does your last text message say?to or from? I asked a friend if she was working tonight.
Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?my friend Kim
What's your favorite school subject?anything practical or that lets me read literature/novels
What's your least favorite school subject?anything related to math and science
Would you rather have money or love?love no doubt no contest
What is your dream vacation?I want to go back to Italy and also see Spain, Ireland, Cameroon, South Africa....anywhere new where maybe I can go to a beach too! :)
What is your favorite animal?panda bears, tropical fish
Do you miss anyone right now?yes i do
What's the last sporting event you watched?i dont really like watching sports on TV too much. a friend made me watch a little PTI
Do you need to do laundry?no i just did some. i'm on it.
Do you listen to the radio?no i hate commericals
Where were you when 9/11 happened?i slept in that day and girls on my college hall woke me up to come be with them and watch it on TV
What do you do when vending machines steal your money?knock them a few times and get annoyed i guess
Have you ever caught a butterfly?no i wish
What color are your bed sheets?red
What's your ringtone?Lauryn Hill: "Everything is Everything"
Who was the last person to make you laugh?this guy Lloyd who helped me do a high ropes course today
Do you have any obsessions right now?Sex and the City
Do you like things that glow in the dark?i hadnt thought about it.
What's your favorite fruity scent?coconut
Do you watch cartoons?not really anymore....I still love Simpsons
Have you ever sat on a roof?sounds pleasant
Have you ever been to a different country?yes...Italy, China, France, Scotland, Belgium and Canada
Name three things in the world you dislike:in descending random order: racism, organized dances, Hummers
Name three people in the world you dislike:no need to spread that over the internet
Has a rumor even been spread about you?some people thought me and my best friend were lesbians in high school
Do you like sushi?i can enjoy it on occasion
Do you believe in magic?i believe we should let kids believe in it.
Do you hold grudges?i try not to. i believe in forgiveness
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: