So here I am. It's two am.
Here's the scoop.
1. I graduated from Princeton Seminary on May 17th. Go me: Master of Divinity. :) This graduation was preceded by lots of frivolty and fun.
2. Two of my favorite PTS people, Erin and Evan got married on May 25th. They are in Spain as we speak.
3. I went to Miami for the whole last week of May with Kim, Khristi and Ashlee. Here is a sampling of pictures.





4. Now that I am back, I am well-vacationed and ready to work. And working I am...HARD. I started my job as a waitress at this really fun, upscale lounge in New Brunswick called Deltas. I am in training mode which means two straight weeks of long night shifts with essentially slave wages. I felt a little frustrated at this but its cool. I think I can do it and it will be good for me.
So all this has happened, and as usual there is plenty to say but I find myself updating more often with smaller everyday things rather than these big transitional things. It's just how I do it. Hope that's ok with you, faithful readers. More to come in sooner than a month. Hold me to it!
2 comments:
Sooooo happy to see another post on your blog, Jess! Love the updates and photos -- you MUST keep your adoring audience informed, dahlink... Good luck with the waitressing. Your smile and sparkle are the path to big tips! All my love and much, much huggage, Mom
Jessiekins, I think a post is called for to announce your new beau! ;)
Luv, Sary
Post a Comment