Thursday, December 18, 2003

okay I'll throw out some things more positive:
*My sister Sarah and I decided today that we wanted to read a Christian book/do a Bible study together and see if we can really meet each other where we're at and encourage each other in faith and hope. We began a very cool book today and it made my day just to be with her like that and pray for her.
*I did get the older kids today at the daycare and they were just great. Absolutely not complaints.

"If then I owe myself entire to my Creator, how much more should I give my Re-Creator? The means of our remaking too, think what they cost! It was far easier to make than to redeem; for God had but to speak the Word and all things were created, I included; but He who made me by a word, and made me once and for all, spent on the task of my re-making many words, and many marvellous deeds, and suffered grievous and humiliating wrongs...by His first work He gave me to myself, and by the next He gave Himself to me. And when He gave Himself, He gave me back myself that I had lost" (St. Bernard of Clairvaux)

No comments: