Spurred on by many sweet comments and a helpful suggestion from Ed, I wanted to say something short and sweet today. It is AMAZING how much more uplifted and excited for life I feel when the weather is moving towards Spring. I definitely am one of those people affected by the seasons but this morning, with the weather being like 55 degrees, I practically skipped to work!
Liam tried AGAIN last night to convince me that Anchorman is funny. I am not so sure about that but his passion for it does make me wonder if maybe I saw it on a day when my sense of humor was malfunctioning. Comments? :):)
So I am at work and have to go. I love reading you friends' posts. Joel, Rhea, Ed, Bryan, Erica (not so much Li right now but I'm sure he'll get back on it, you do a nice job.
No comments:
Post a Comment