March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path. (Kahlil Gibran)
That's alright...I only got 4 out of 10... Yikes.
Hey! I passed -- got 7 out of 10! (which is still kinda sad, really...) Pretty amazing since I get most of my news from two fake news shows, eh? :)
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.»
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.»
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.»
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's alright...I only got 4 out of 10... Yikes.
Hey! I passed -- got 7 out of 10! (which is still kinda sad, really...) Pretty amazing since I get most of my news from two fake news shows, eh? :)
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment