I am up till 3 again every night. But I do get to sleep in pretty late so it works. I am just more productive at night. I don't need the distraction of people because they always win over work. My life is all about finals right now. I have to leave so soon after them to go home and work a temp contract job (with sweet pay but so soon after finals and on my feet all day for three days doesn't sound nice right now). I am realizing how used to this place I have come to feel. How much I enjoy my spacious room and my new friends living so close and giving Liam hugs and kisses and smiles across the room every single day. And I am feeling a bit pouty about leaving it.
Wah.
Anyway, change isn't bad. I am looking forward to this summer, but I just have this intense, somber feeling that it is going to be one of the harder periods of my life in terms of challenging what I am capable of. Right, like I didn't get enough of that this year. But it's good, you know? I need to know that I am here because God wants me in ministry, helping people to feel hope where they can't see any and helping them to feel accompanied on the harder parts of their own walks of life. I want to do that stuff, but I just wish I could do it with my spacious room, local small group and cuddles with very loving boyfriend.
Wah.
Well, the immediate bright side of all this is that in only six days I get to hang out with my parents, sister and On Demand for a few weeks.
Yay.
3 comments:
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment