Hey all. Well my room is pretty much all packed up and actually our hallway is filled with boxes, and the giveaway shelf is overflowing. One girl Andrea is even vaccuuming the hall at 8:45 because she accidentally spilled a half gallon of pain. Oops. :) It is that time of year.
Usually bare walls and boxes and change make me sad and sentimental but not this time. I mean, I am not exactly excited to go home earlier than many of my friends only to work three temp jobs, but after that, my CPE program is one of the first summers where I am doing more than just killing time. I know am going to learn something and I may even make a couple people's days better on the way to getting ministry experience.
So it is ok that I have to move all my crap out of my room and find everyone I like today before I leave.
2 comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment