March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path. (Kahlil Gibran)
Thursday, June 22, 2006
On the walk to work this morning, the sky was gray and very low and the air was sticky and very humid. I listened to my music and enjoyed it anyway. However, there were too many conflicts for 7:30 in the morning. It felt like every other person I passed was yelling into their cell phones to their colleagues or boyfriends or sisters or something. Everyone seemed to just wake up with conflict. And I can't say that excludes me. I have a good bit on my mind right now, and I haven't quite mastered the art of letting that go and launching into my day. These are the times when it really is true that it'll have to be God doing the work and not me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment