1. laughing with Liam and having a date night planned
2. sundown after 7 pm
3. amazingly sweet notes from Erin
4. cleaning out my closet
5. a relatively smooth week before the stress of final papers
6. casual catch-up with small group before jumping back into the deep questions
7. unconditional love of Mom, Dad and Sary
8. putting on nice smelling girly lotion
9. being able to lift more weight at the gym and hold really tough yoga balance poses
10. the new Mason Jennings cd
11. knowing that people at Circle got something out of my sermon and that more of them know my name and call me by that
12. kisses on the face and hugs in soft sweaters
13. opening my window while I sleep
14. tenacious calls from friends to check in on their friend who rarely picks up, but they call anyway
2 comments:
Things that feel good ... smiling at the cross-stitch Jess labored over so lovingly for me, admiring "wren-tal property," having my girl home in Bowie, and being in awe of her amazing gifts. I am so blessed!
Yay- I'm part of your feel good list...and you're part of mine! Thanks for spending time with me last night. You're a great friend and I hope you have a hot, sexy date tonight.
Post a Comment