and already been out to DC three times. Go me. :)
Tonight I got to get Ethiopian with my Princeton friend Zack and his girlfriend Kristina. I had hung out with the two of them together a bit at school and it was just great to see someone so into Zack. He deserves it. They really seem to fit together. And Kristina is someone I can tell will be good to have around this Summer. She lives so close to Adams Morgan. GOSH I miss being in that area. I had not realized it until I was just walking around down there today. It feels more like my home than the town of Bowie in a lot of ways. Maybe because I can see myself there down the line.
Anyway it has felt good to be active right from the start. I also had to weed through my TONS and TONS of books. I filled four bags and still have two full bookcases, Yikes. Of course I am never going to read them all and some of them I have already read. This will be a summer of paring down. I am intent on that. I want less not more.
But I can already think of one exception. I want and need more not less sleep. So at this amazingly early hour I think I am going to start getting ready for bed.
1 comment:
Ooo, so jealous that you got to hang out with Zack and Kristina in DC- bet that was great. Evan and I are thinking of trying to head up to NYC this weekend to hang with MH and other friends, since I've got this time not starting CPE and all. I ran twice yesterday because I literally had nothing better to do but we did have Jeremiah and Lindsey over for dinner last night and that was fun!
Post a Comment