I am getting down a lot each day, but I am surprised at how thoroughly I have been bouncing back. I am learning too that that is just the pattern of my life right now. I am just getting used to that. Getting comfortable. And you dont get comfortable without working out a couple of the kinks. i realized tonight after my third hour of productive paper writing and reading, as I walked into the kitchen humming bad jazz and bringing cookies (yummy cookies that i made
March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path. (Kahlil Gibran)
Wednesday, November 12, 2003
am i loyal about posting now or what?
I am getting down a lot each day, but I am surprised at how thoroughly I have been bouncing back. I am learning too that that is just the pattern of my life right now. I am just getting used to that. Getting comfortable. And you dont get comfortable without working out a couple of the kinks. i realized tonight after my third hour of productive paper writing and reading, as I walked into the kitchen humming bad jazz and bringing cookies (yummy cookies that i made ) and milk back into my room , that I am able to find even nights like this pleasant : as boring and run-of-the-mill and lonely as they could get. There is a time for everything isn't there?
I am getting down a lot each day, but I am surprised at how thoroughly I have been bouncing back. I am learning too that that is just the pattern of my life right now. I am just getting used to that. Getting comfortable. And you dont get comfortable without working out a couple of the kinks. i realized tonight after my third hour of productive paper writing and reading, as I walked into the kitchen humming bad jazz and bringing cookies (yummy cookies that i made
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment