Wednesday, November 19, 2003

My meeting with Tony went so so so great. He was even more receptive and agreeable and accessible than I could have imagined, and he really inspired me to keep doing what I think is right and more than anything ministering to Sherrie and others right now who are struggling through life changes. Things may work out on this front.....

MORE things I had to smile at today:

1. my roommates and our unofficial title for our belated Sarah b-day celebration on Saturday:
"Happy-Birthday-hey-my-arm-kinda-works-again-eric-go-F***-yourself". Appropriate, no?
2. JOEL AND RHEA who have a gift for validating people. I finally got to see them and it was as refreshing as can be.
3. Route 30 on Ardmore is so pretty all lit up with snowflakes on every telephone pole, and it looked especially pretty on a rainy night.
4. As a true child of my wannabe hippie parents, one thing that never fails to cheer me up is old 70's rock. Thank you jesus for Steve Miller Band's Greatest Hits 1974-1978. Laugh all you want, but we all have our things, dont we?

No comments: