Thursday, November 20, 2003

one of the most delightful Christian discoveries I have made recently that I think you should all check out:
www.relevantmagazine.com
SO on point with being in the world and not of it. $12 for a year subscription. And two years in now, I am telling you its worth it. what they're about:

"They come, they come/to build a wall between us....They are those who like to control God's gifts and grace and dole them out only to those on whose wide they feel powerful. They are those who view the world as contaminated by that which they cant see in themselves. They are blind guides. They are those who want to stay in the sandbox where truth has a little red wooden border around it.
Step out of your box and walk on the beach. Dig your toes into the white sand. Run and jump in the water. It's all God's and His truth is accessible to anyone. Someone might mark off a private beach and call it their own, but we know better."
(John Fischer)

No comments: